Average salary: $145,000
Why is a Blockchain Developer the best future job of 2023?
Blockchain Developer demand and outlook for the future
This is my top pick for best careers for the future, because the potential of blockchain is immense and is still developing. Almost every sector will be seeking blockchain developers in the future. Blockchain technology is primed to radically transform the way the digital world handles data and does business.
Whilst blockchain was initially created as a platform for supporting Bitcoin, blockchain has exhibited that it is secure, adaptable and can be used for many purposes. The result is that many within business and government are now paying attention and exploring how they can use blockchain.
Blockchain has been used to record the history of vehicles (e.g., the car’s mileage and maintenance) to prevent the deception which often occurs when used cars are sold. Blockchain provides an effective solution because the information which is recorded on the blockchain is 100% secure and cannot be altered. So, if you want to get into a career of the future that has high pay, a lot of potential for tremendous growth, featuring a dynamic new technology that still in the early stages of developing, then you should consider becoming a Blockchain developer.
How much do Blockchain Developers make?
The average blockchain developer salary in the USA is $145,000 per year. Entry level positions start at $120,000 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $190,000 per year.
What is blockchain technology in simple words?
Blockchain is a method of logging data in a way that makes it virtually impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system. Blockchain technology works as a distributed cryptographic ledger that can make financial and other types of transactions decentralized, faster, and more private.
Why is blockchain technology important?
Many experts believe that blockchain technology will change the world as much or even more than the internet did. That’s why blockchain developers will likely be in high demand well into the future.
It is believed that blockchain will radically change the music industry, because it will provide a way to allocate royalties among artists, songwriters and others involved in production of tracks. Blockchain will ensure the right people are paid for the music they produced, because the blockchain will accurately document who has any rights to a song, and this record will be very secure.
Blockchain Developer jobs
There are two different types of Blockchain developers:
- The Core Blockchain Developer designs the security and the architecture of the Blockchain system, which is the foundation upon which others will then build upon.
- The Blockchain Software Developers use the core web architecture built by the Blockchain Developer to create apps.
Blockchain Developer responsibilities
The Blockchain developer responsibilities include:
- Designing the Blockchain protocols
- Designing the network architecture that can be used for the centralizing or decentralizing the data
- Backend development according to the Blockchain protocols
- Developing front-end designs according to client requirements
- Developing and monitoring any smart contracts
- Developing innovative solutions to challenging problems, including solutions for command and control, and high integrity.
- Performing complex analysis, design, development, testing, and computer software debugging
- Developing perform software design, operating architecture integration, and computer system selection.
- Operating on multiple systems and applying knowledge of one or more platforms and programming languages.
How to become a Blockchain Developer
The demand for Blockchain Developers is growing and it is high paying job, so it is an excellent career to consider for 2023 and for many years into the future. Based on my professional expertise in careers, employment, learning and skills and extraction of solid research from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, I have been able to extract and summarize key information for you to help you to learn more about the Blockchain Developer career. I hope this blog helped you to discover and explore this role as a potential career choice. To learn more and see all my recommendations for Best Future Careers, read my blog article now!